Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 4 June 2007

I'm Back

How rude of me. I logged one message and then disappeared. Tell you the truth I've been away for a week and I forgot to tell you. I've still been writing though. I always take my laptop with me and even if I don't actually write I jot down ideas and this week has been very productive, I've plotted out the last five chapters of my current book - which is set in Australia. In the Whitsundays. A most beautiful part of the world. If you ever get the chance to go you really must. We've had four holidays in Australia over the last twenty years and it's a place I'll never tire of. We always say, when we get home, that's our last visit there. But a few years pass and off we go again - so who knows - we might end up there on another visit.