Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 7 June 2007

Writing to Music

I’ve been writing to music today. Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. It’s amazing what a difference it makes. Inspiration flows so much more quickly. The reason I chose Four Seasons? Because I once read that different composers suited different star signs. I’m an Aquarius and this is my composer. And as this is the only piece of music I have by Vivaldi – it’s what I play. Does anyone know the complete list? Is there another composer for Aquarians? I know writing to music has been discussed before on other blogs but not composers for star signs and I really would like to know more about it.