Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 11 June 2007

Nine to Five

I’m a nine to five girl, that is I write from nine to five, five days a week – give or take an hour or two either side!! The beauty of writing is that you can do it whenever you like. I’m not an early morning person like some writers and sometimes other interests take up my time. And weekends I like to spend with my long-suffering husband.

It seems like a million years since Friday and my first job is to read through my last chapter to get myself back into the story. Poor Cade and Simone must be feeling very neglected. When I left them they were out sailing so perhaps they’ve had a good time in my absence. Let’s hope so.

We’re having such gorgeous weather here in England at the moment that it’s almost a pity to sit indoors. Except that when you enjoy writing as much as I do it’s never a hardship.