Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 2 July 2007

Guest interview

It’s an exciting week this week. I’m being interviewed by Nicola Marsh in her blogspot. Nicola lives on the other side of the world to me, in Australia to be precise, and has been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for four years now and writes beautifully crafted fun and flirty romances. She already has twenty books beneath her belt and is going from strength to strength. I’ve just finished reading her Two Week Mistress which kept me entertained from beginning to end. It’s young and fun but also has all the right elements which make it a perfect sensual read. I loved it. Do look out for her books. And please visit her blog to read my interview.

www.nicolamarsh.blogspot.com