Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 13 July 2007

Rock Concert

I experienced a culture shock last night. From watching Shakespeare earlier in the week I went to see We Will Rock You last night, put on by a youth amateur dramatic group. It was so, so good. The cast ranged in ages from about seven or eight to nineteen I would say. Such talent, such voices. One of our local papers described it as phenomenal. And it truly was. It couldn’t have been any better had we watched a West End production.

Changing the subject, and referring to my interview with
Nicola Marsh in Australia last week, when I said that one of my favourite books was Unexpected Inheritance, written in 1988, I’ve just learned that it’s coming out in Germany in a three book trilogy called Summer Love. I’m so thrilled because I truly did love writing that book.