Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 24 July 2007

website

Have you ever started something and then wished you hadn't? I'm feeling that way trying to get my website up and running on a new site. I'm having all sorts of teething problems that I can't seem to resolve. It was my plan (and still is) to run a competition in conjunction with it, but that will have to take a back burner for the moment as I'm heading off to the wilds of Scotland for a week. I'm going to leave my troubles behind.

I wonder what the weather will be like up there. We're going to one of the islands actually, off the northern tip of Scotland. Norway will be our nearest neighbour. They've not had any floods up there, in fact the weather's been incredibly kind according to my cousin. Let's hope it stays that way.

So, until I speak to you again, happy reading!