Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 26 November 2009

Christmas Contest

Just a reminder that there is only one month left in my Christmas contest. If you want to be a winner check it out on my blog. Or in case you’re feeling lazy and don't want to go there all you have to do is tell me what would be the perfect Christmas for you? Money no object. I think that for me it would be if I didn’t have to cook dinner. I’d like all my family around me but I’d like to be waited on hand and foot. Your answer need not be this simple. You might fancy being on a desert island with your hero. Or a trip out in space, looking down at the earth with all its Christmas lights. How fantastic would that be? Go on, surprise me.