Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Fingers crossed



I cleaned the windows inside this morning before I began work. Then coincidentally the window cleaner came and did outside. And now I can hear my dustbin being cleaned (every six weeks this guy comes and cleans and perfumes it, following the bin men around. We have to pay, of course, but it’s worth it) So everything is sparkling today – except the weather. It’s been pretty grim the last week or so with torrential rain – especially in Cumbria – my heart goes out to the people who have had their homes flooded.

But in my writing world all is well. I shall be sending off four chapters to my editor later today – so I want you all to keep your fingers crossed for me. If you remember my last two books were both rejected at this stage. And it’s not good for my moral. At the moment I’m feeling fairly confident. In fact I love my new Greek hero. I also feel sorry for him because he’s had problems in his life. Hopefully they will be overcome when he falls in love with the beautiful Kara. Not that she doesn’t have her own problems.