Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 6 November 2009

e-books


I have some exciting news to share. We Write Romance are sponsoring an e-book bundle of four back-list Presents books – and my Surrender to the Millionaire is one of them. The collection will be available from January 1st so if you prefer e-books then make a note in your diary now. Other authors in the bundle are the fabulous Kate Walker, the inimitable Anne McAllister, and the lovely Michelle Reid. So all in all it will be an excellent read.