Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 10 November 2009

New beginnings

Today I wrote the first thousand words of my new book. I always think this is the exciting part, introducing the characters and setting the scene. My hero is Greek and gorgeous, I guess that isn’t surprising, and my heroine is – well she’s a bit of an alpha woman, owning her own business, quite successful in her own right, adequately capable of standing up to the Greek. Except when he sends her dizzy with desire! I’m really looking forward to getting to know them better. I’ve lived with them for a week or so now as I’ve worked out my plot, but there’s still a lot for me to find out.