Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 15 April 2011

Foto Friday



A few years ago my DH and I spent Christmas in a hotel in Ilfracombe on the north Devon coast. And so on Boxing Day morning we set off on a three hour trek along a coastal footpath with the Atlantic Ocean crashing on the shore far below.  It was a cold but beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed it.  We ended up at a tiny pub with open fires and a festival atmosphere.  But I couldn't face the thought of another three hour walk back - it's not as though it was all on the level - so we returned to our hotel by taxi.  It was an experience I shall never forget, though.  Our one and only time when Christmas hasn't been spent with the family.

And why am I thinking of Christmas when summer is on the horizon?  When my H&H are in sunny Spain?  I just love looking at old photographs, though, don't you?