Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Weather

We've had lovely weather here these last few days but now it's gone cold. It's actually the right temperature for the time of year, but we've been lulled into thinking that summer was coming early. So I'm cocooned in my study with the central heating going full blast trying to write about sunny Spain. The picture's in my mind, but when I glance out of the window there are grey skies and not much else.



Thank goodness for imagination, that's what I say.