Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 11 April 2011

weekend

Every now and then I give myself a computer free weekend. This was one of them. We've had our eldest grandson to stay and we've been out and about so I didn't really miss it until last night when he'd gone home. I found it very hard not to come into my study and press the switches and turn on the screen, then sign in....

But somehow I managed it - and it's now eleven in the morning and I've just switched on. After a sunny and hot weekend it's still unseasonally warm outside so I have washing on the line and my DH is out there doing some garden maintenance - which is never ending. He's actually taken over some of the weeding which was always my domain. Leaving me more time to write. More time to sit on my butt at the computer - and get fat!

Actually I'm down to my lowest weight in a long time. I'm only one stone heavier than before I had the children over forty years ago. So I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Back to the writing.....