Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Heroes and blood pressure

Some time ago I told you I was having my blood pressure monitored and I blamed it on my current hero.  Well, the machine stopped working so I've had to wait until now when they had solved the problem to have it checked again.  And - good news - it's fine.  Poor Rafe didn't send it as high as I'd thought. 

Actually I'm having to re-write the first chapters of my current book again.  My editor pointed things out and as usual she is right.  But at least it means I get to spend more time with my hunky hero.  I'm really getting to know this guy. 

But I mustn't talk about him too much because I can feel my blood pressure rising...........