Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 4 April 2011

Health risk!



I've been to the doctors this morning because I've been monitoring my blood pressure for the last month as it was on the high side. And now I'm going to have to wear a monitoring system for 24 hours to give a more accurate reading - and then they will probably decide to increase the dosage of my tablets.


I think it's my sexy heroes who make my blood pressure rise. I cannot think of anything else. I had no idea writing romance was a health risk!


But Rafe is enough to send any woman's BP sky high. Here's a reminder of what he looks like.