Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 18 April 2011

Weather

We've had beautiful weather again over the weekend and it seems set to continue for a further day or two.  DH and I did some tidying up in the garden yesterday - it's amazing how a combination of sunshine and rain has made the weeds grow quicker than the plants.  We have one or two shrubs that have died because of our harsh winter and have had to dig them out.  We waited and waited to see if they would spring back to life - but no such luck. 

We have fish as well but luckily all of them survived - every time we go near the pond now they pop up their heads and ask for food.

And today is not going to be a writing day either as I'm going to the hairdressers this morning and then helping a friend sort out a new card programme on her computer this afternoon.  So poor Holly and Rafe will have to wait a little longer before I join them again.