Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 11 September 2009

Eureka!

We have a network system for our computers so that either DH or I can print without having to change plugs. This was the last task for DH’s new computer. I’ve always had someone else to do the networking but this morning I DID IT! I was so pleased with myself because I spent ages on it last night without success. It was quite simple in the end, just a case of knowing where to look. And possibly because I'd got a fresh mind. After a day struggling with my hero and heroine, sorting out something like that was the last thing I wanted to do.

So now I’m settling down to my writing again with a smile on my face.