Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Tips

It's back to normal now. I wish I could say that I've got my head down writing, but it is not to be. My ed promised me an email outlining her thoughts on my two chapters, 'cos she still has reservations, and I'm anxiously waiting before I carry on. At least it's my art group tomorrow. I love going there because as well as painting I get to talk to lots of other people - quite the opposite to my normal days spent in isolation. Actually I do have gorgeous heroes to keep me company so I shouldn't complain.

While I'm waiting I thought I'd share a tip with you. It was given to me by my sister in law and works perfectly. To stop bananas ripening too quickly wrap each one individually in cling film and store in the salad drawer of your refrigerator. They last at least two weeks, often longer.

Go on, try it, and let me know how you get on. Meanwhile has anyone else any tips they would like to share?