Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Success

I had a better day on my book today - at least I worked this afternoon. This morning was spent with the technical guys again when I had trouble setting up AOL and McAfee on DH's computer. Fingers crossed all is now well. Why does he always leave it to me? Don't tell him but it makes me feel good when he thinks I know these things better than he does.

Changing the subject, I'd given my new hero the surname De Souza - and he owns a chain of hotels world wide. The De Souza chain - I thought it sounded pretty good. Until I did a search on the internet and found there's just such a group in Goa. Thank goodness for computers, that's what I say.