Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Some you win, some you lose

I'm having to relegate the two chapters and numerous synopses that I've written over the last weeks to the waste paper basket. And start again.
I wish I could say it's been angst free but it hasn't. But I'm resigned to the fact that my story wasn't going anywhere.
So now I've made a fresh start with fresh characters. I ran it by my editor today and she approves, so let me introduce Blake Benedict, a hotelier, and Robyn Diamond who lives in a small Scottish castle which is facing ruin. I wonder who's going to help whom?