Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Life

Sorry I haven’t blogged recentl;y. We have our grandson staying with us and as usual when he’s here life’s pretty hectic. He’s going home tomorrow so hopefully things will get back to normal. I’ve done about three pages of my new book and I’m beginning to panic. I feel withdrawal symptoms. I like writing, I like sitting at my desk and creating. I hate it when life gets in the way. Does anyone else find when they have a break from writing that it takes ages to get back into it again?