Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Heroes and heroines

I've been trawling through photos of gorgeous men and their equally as attractive counterparts looking for inspiration for my H&H. Nothing yet. Perhaps I'm being too fussy. I really ought to keep a folder on my computer. I have the odd one or two but they're ones I've already used and I don't like using them again in case I inadvertantly write the same description. I never used to use photos - I let my imagination run riot. And it hasn't done me too badly all these years. How times change!