Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 10 January 2011

The waiting game

The first three chapetrs of Robynne and Kendel's story, together with a synopsis, have now gone to my editor. Fingers crossed she likes it. I'm going to catch up with a few jobs around the house while I'm waiting to hear from her - although I might do just a page of writing each day so that I can keep it alive in my head.

Our bedroom badly needs redecorating so I have colour charts propped up on pillows trying to decide which colour I like. At the moment it's in shades of green which has always been my favourite colour - but I think it's time for a change. Maybe browns, or maybe - I've been thinking about this - one wall in a deep purply berry colour. The thing is it's not a very big room and I don't want to overpower it. What are your favourite bedroom colours?