Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Slowly, slowly...

It's a quiet week so far. The writing's going slowly - very slowly - I'm always afraid to really knuckle down and get on with it when I'm waiting to hear whether the first chapters meet with approval.

Last night I cleaned out my sewing box - which was absolutely bulging. I threw half of the stuff away, old buttons, bits of trimmings, bias binding, etc. Stuff you keep just in case! The lid will close now and it's all tidy again. But for how long? I used to do a lot of sewing, I made all of my own and my children's clothes, but I'm afraid I don't do very much these days.