Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 19 January 2011

News

Not so good news. My editor doesn't think my latest story is achieving its potential and has suggested I put it aside and start something new. So it's back to the drawing board. On hindsight, the fact that I didn't carry on at a pace with the rest of the story while waiting to hear from her should perhaps have told me that I hadn't quite hit the mark this time. Perhaps it was having my wonderful holiday in Florida and then Christmas that affected the flow. At least that's my excuse!

So it's back to the drawing board (another name for my plot file)

And I'm off to my Art Group now which will give me inspiration in a totally different way.