Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year Plans

That's it, another year over. A brand new year to look forward to. With all the hopes and aspirations that go with it. Last year I vowed to blog every day but it didn't work, so this year I'm aiming at three days a week.



Motivating Monday - when I hope to tell you my plans for the next five days.



Working Wednesday - a report on my progress.



Foto Friday - I have hundreds of photographs on my computer so I thought I would share some of them with you.



So - as it's Monday today my plan is to finish my third chapter and get it off to my editor. I'm actually struggling with these first chapters so I hope it doesn't bode ill for the rest of the story.



On the wall in front of me as I work is a quote by John Steinbeck - which says:



Write as freely and as rapidly as possible and throw the whole thing on paper. Never correct or re-write until the whole thing is down. Rewrite in process is usually found to be an excuse for not going on.



Mmm! Rewrite is an excuse for not going on! I rewrite a lot, I like to correct as I go along. Maybe I should change? Just get everything down swiftly.



How about you? What is your writing process?